Chocolate Covered Cherry Shake. Do you love the taste of rich, creamy chocolate ice cream? I sure do!
But a bowl of ice cream is a surefire way to get my belly bubbling with gas and bloating. Not fun.
And that’s why I’m crazy about this Shake recipe.
The coconut or almond milk (choose the one you like best) doesn’t trigger stomach problems the same way dairy milk does. And the cocoa powder packs calcium and potassium, as well as offering powerful anti-inflammatory protection.
Best of all it takes just minutes to make!
Try it today and let me know what you think of this recipe in the comments section below.
Chocolate Covered Cherry Shake
Prep Time: 5 minutes Serves: 2
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened, unprocessed cocoa powder
- ½ cup frozen dark cherries, pitted
- 1 cup coconut or almond
- ½ half teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Ice cubes as desired
- Pour all ingredients into blender and process until smooth
- Pour into two glasses. Bon appetit!