Chocolate lovers rejoice!
This Mexican Chocolate Smoothie tastes like a rich, creamy indulgence but it’s actually good for you.
The unsweetened cocoa gives it a decadent chocolate flavor while giving your body a boost of powerful antioxidants at the same time.
The cayenne pepper gives this smoothie a spicy kick while firing up your metabolism.
A great treat at Cinco de Mayo or any time of year!
Mexican Chocolate Smoothie
Prep time: 5 mins Serves: 1
- 1 banana
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk (or other milk of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon flax meal (optional… but great for digestion!)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (1/2 teaspoon if you really want to spice things up!)
- 3 — 4 ice cubes
- Toss all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.